The 12 days of (British Friendly) Christmas Survey
Win an Apple Watch Sport or £250 donation to your charity of choice
New Inclusive Discretionary Benefits
helping your clients and their families when they need us most…
Choose 1, 4, 8 or 13 week deferred periods
for short term IP cover
Complete the survey for automatic entry to our prize draw to win an Apple Watch Sport or £250 donation to your charity of choice.
Plus we'll give away a free gift for the first 12 survey participants and donate £10 to our charity of the year, Christopher's Smile.
We will also donate £1 to Christopher's Smile for each survey completed after the first 12 submissions.
Survey closes 18th of December 2016
Our discretionary benefits are available to all new and existing members at no extra cost.
- A lump sum equal to 6 months of your client’s IP benefit
- Paid from the member's date of death
- Members can register up to 4 nominees to receive this benefit
Care Assistance Benefit
- Covers members whose partner, spouse or child (until age 18) need at least 35 hours per week of full-time care for 4 weeks or more
- Fixed benefit amount of £125 per week
- Benefit can be paid for up to 6 months
More information is available here.
- 1, 4, 8 or 13 week deferred periods added to Short Term Protect & Breathing Space
- Widest choice of deferred periods on 1, 2 or 5 year benefit periods
- We also offer day 1; 1, 4, 8, 13, 26 or 52 week deferred periods on Long Term Protect
- View our competitive pricing structures in the policy Terms & Conditions
- Available now on our website, Webline & iPipeline with further roll-outs in the coming weeks
- Visit iPipeline here for the option for benefit & price driven quotes
Cover your client for up to 70% of their annual taxable income until a maximum retirement age of 70
Cover your client for up to 70% of their annual taxable income for their choice of 1, 2, or 5 years until age 70
Cover up to £250 per week for 1, 2 or 5 years until age 65 with no need to prove income or hours